Sealed Air Repairs is a specialist in the repair of inflatable SUP (iSUP) boards and other Drop Stitch inflatable products. With a typical operating pressure of 15psi or higher, an iSUP repair requires a skilled technician to insure it does not leak.
Sealed Air Repairs staff has been factory trained in multiple factories in China in all aspects of building and repairing iSUP and Drop Stitch products.
In the gallery of photos below, you will see some of the most common repairs of iSUP’s include blown out seams, inflation valves that have blown backing nets, and replacing fins that have fallen off.
- Repair of leaking top and bottom seams
- Repair of seam blowouts
- Repair of leaks in side walls
- Repair of leaking valves
- Repair of blown valve backing nets
- Center fin replacements
- Side fin replacements
- Adding reinforcing trim strips
- add additional or replace rings
- We repair all brands of iSUP's
- SAR offers DIY Service which includes fixing your iSUP's from home either through Facetime or pictures.