2019 List of Best Inflatable SUP for Surfing
Are you a surfer? Are you looking for an alternative way to surf other than a typical surfboard? Have you ever considered the use of inflatable surf boards? At Sealed Air Repairs Inc. we are here to make sure that you are all set to catch all the waves this summer! We also specialize in inflatable paddle board repair. It does not matter where you are located in the United States, we are here for you.
Inflatables Are All The Rage
Spring is finally here. Because the weather is getting warmer, this is the perfect time to take advantage and hit the water. Inflatable paddle boards are incredibly convenient and offer a lot of advantages when it comes to portability, but finding one that performs well in the surf can be a challenge. When it comes to surfing, traditional hard boards typically outperform inflatable stand up paddle boards, but that gap continues to narrow as inflatable technology and construction techniques continue to advance.
Check Out These Top Choices of Inflatable Surf Boards
We have compiled a list of our favorite inflatable paddle boards for 2019. Check it out:
- Sea Eagle LongBoard 11
- The Sea Eagle LongBoard 11 is an extremely well-built inflatable SUP that is versatile and super fun in both flat water and surf. The LB11 measures 11′ x 30″ x 6″, and it features ultra-durable PVC drop-stitch construction. The board’s 6″ thickness gives the board excellent rigidity, and it feels nearly as stiff as a hard board when pumped up to 15 psi.
- Red Paddle Co 8’10” Whip
- The super durable Red Paddle Co 8’10” Whip is an outstanding inflatable surfing SUP that you can throw in a backpack and take all over the world. Featuring a narrow tail and a removable single FCS Connect SUP fin, the Whip is the perfect choice for wave riding.
- Hala Carbon Playa
- Measuring 10’11” x 30″ x 4.75″, the Hala Carbon Playais a longboard/gun hybrid inflatable SUP that is fast and maneuverable. The board has a 2+1 fin configuration, with two removable 4: side bite fins and a center removable fin in an unbreakable fin box.
- airSUP 100SL
- The super fun airSUP 100SL measures 10′ x 32″ x 6″ and is a board that’s designed to perform well in the surf. It has a nice, full-length EVA foam trackpad and an 8″ removable US box fin with easy release screw.
- Boardworks SHUBU 9’6″
- The 9’6″ Boardworks SHUBU is a good inflatable SUP for hitting the surf. Measuring 9’6″ x 34″ x 6″, the SHUBU has a high-quality diamond groove traction pad with an arch bar and kick tail. The board’s 2+1 fin configuration features a high-performance AIR7 center fin box and rubber side fins which gives you a lot of versatility.
Call Us About Inflatable Paddle Board Repair
We know the best inflatable surf boards you need to buy this year! Sealed Air Repairs, Inc. is your one-stop shop for everything having to do with inflatables and an inflatable boat. We can seal, patch, and repair. Our products are the best in the market. Whether it is inflatable inflatable paddle board repair or the purchase of a brand new inflatable jet ski dock, we have you covered. Call us today from anywhere in the United States or across the world.